For more information call Violations Bureau 427-1208
The Ordinance Violation's Bureau was established and created by city ordinance in 1998 (City Code Chapter 39) and the Clerk of the City was appointed to be Administrator of the Bureau.
The Ordinance Violation's Bureau is located in the Citizens Square Bldg. 200 E. Berry St., Suite 110, Fort Wayne, Indiana, 46802. You may get information and questions answered by using this website or by calling (260) 427-1208, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The following violations may be paid through the Ordinance Violation's Bureau:
- Non-moving vehicle violations (parking tickets for various parking violations)
- Department of Animal Control Violations
- Department of Board of Health Violations
- False Alarm Violations
- Fire Department Violations
- Open Container Violations
- Skateboard Ordinance Violations
- Abandoned Vehicle Violations
- Neighborhood Code Violations
- Solid Waste Violations
Any of the above ordinance violations may be paid:
1. Paid in person at the Ordinance Violation's Bureau at above address
2. Paid by check and mail to the above address
3. Drop payment in “drop box” located on E. Berry Street in front of Citizens Square Bldg.
4. Pay on-line at FortWayneViolations.org
5. VISA, MASTERCARD & DISCOVER accepted in office or by phone
(Citizens Square Building is located at 200 E. Berry Street)