Monday, February 20, 2017

Barricade & Flasher Placement

traffic barricades


The Street Department places barricades as requested by citizens when they comply with the city's barricade, block party, or parade permits (permits can be obtained through the Right-of-Way department).

We also provide/place barricades for other traffic related incidences where necessary. Some examples are: accidents, large holes in the roadway, high water, etc.