Thank you to all of our campers for an awesome camp this year!
Check back for 2019's Pets for All Summer Camp dates!
This special two day camp will allow children with any learning difference and/or disability to explore animals at the shelter. Campers will be able to bring one parent or guardian to camp with them each day. Trained volunteers and staff from Fort Wayne Autism Center will be on hand to assist all campers during the camp along with shelter staff!
- Camp capacity is 15 campers
- The camp is open to children ages 6-13
- Registration fee is $50 (includes t-shirt for the camper!)
- Each camper will be able to bring a parent or guardian with them each day
- Campers will learn about the shelter, responsible pet care, explore the joys of pets and understand how to be safe around pets during the fun, interactive camp
- This camp is open to campers of all abilities and learning differences!