Registration for our 2019 camp is now open! Click HERE to register!
July 20, 2019
9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
This one day camp will allow children with any learning difference and/or disability to explore animals at the shelter. Campers will be able to bring one parent or guardian to camp with them. Trained volunteers and staff from Fort Wayne Autism Center will be on hand to assist all campers during the camp along with shelter staff!
- Camp capacity is 15 campers
- The camp is open to children ages 6-12
- Registration fee is $50 (includes t-shirt for the camper!) (Limited number of scholarships available)
- Each camper will be able to bring a parent or guardian with them each day
- Each camper will need to bring their own lunch
- Campers will learn about the shelter, responsible pet care, explore the joys of pets and understand how to be safe around pets during the fun, interactive camp
- This camp is open to campers of all abilities and learning differences!