Community Engagement Grant to Promote Community Involvement
for the 46807 Zip Code Area
A resident driven Quality of Life Plan was created in 2012 to promote a holistic approach to a healthier environment in the 46807 zip code area integrating civic, social, physical and economic development needs. Neighborhood Associations, schools, churches, businesses and other community groups in the 46807 area are eligible to apply for these Community Engagement Grants. The goals of the Community Engagement Grants are:
• To involve a diverse representation of residents from the targeted area.
• To build collaboration among residents, organizations and businesses in the targeted area.
• To continue the community impact and involvement that has started through the creation of the Quality of Life Plan.
SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT FOR MORE INFORMATION.
The Neighbor forum for Renaissance Pointe
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 2015 CEG application and guidelines.dot
- (149.5 KiB) Downloaded 11544 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests