2023 Leaf Schedule
The Fort Wayne Street Department will begin the annual leaf collection on October 30th. There will be two rounds of leaf collection in each of the City's more than 400 neighborhoods.
For daily collection updates, including the location where crews will be working the following day, CLICK HERE or call the Leaf Hotline at 427-2302.
There will be no leaf collection on the following holidays:
Veterans Day November 10 & Thanksgiving November 23-24
North Neighborhoods (Round 1): Oct 30 - Nov 3
North Neighborhoods (Round 2): Nov 27 - Dec 1
Central Neighborhoods (Round 1): Nov 6 - Nov 9
Central Neighborhoods (Round 2): Dec 4 - Dec 8
South Neighborhoods (Round 1): Nov 13 - Nov 17
South Neighborhoods (Round 2): Dec 11 - Dec 15
- Rake leaves to the park strip by 7am on the first day of the week when crews will be in your area.
- Don't put leaves in trash or recycling cart - this is against the law in the State of Indiana.
- Don't burn leaves. It's a violation of City Code and can result in a fine.
- Don't place leaves in the street.
- Don't place leaves in storm drains.
Want to Schedule your pick-up? You can!
Just place the leaves in brown paper biodegradable leaf bags, set them at the curb, and call 311 to schedule a pick-up. The leaf bags will be collected within two business days of your call to 311.