- July 27 - August 7, 2020
- Brooks Construction began pouring concrete
- Week of July 20, 2020
- Brooks Construction crews worked on concrete removal
- Week of July 13, 2020
- Crews were on site performing survey work
- Brooks Construction began saw cutting and excavating soil and concrete
- July 7, 2020
- Traffic control was placed to close the center lanes moving traffic to the outer lanes on Hobson from just north of Stellhorn to Coliseum
- July 6, 2020
- Crews are expected to begin construction on Tuesday, July 7. The center lanes of Hobson Road from Coliseum Blvd to Stellhorn Rd will be closed.
PLEASE DO NOT MOVE BARRICADES
- Newly poured concrete needs 7 days to cure. Do NOT move barricades and drive over concrete that is curing. It can damage the concrete, reduce the pavement’s life -- causing it to crumble within months. Please be vigilant and stop people from moving barricades.
- Parking: Residents may not have access to their driveway while work is being done on the section of their street. Please park away from construction and DO NOT block traffic lanes.
- Trash & Recycling Collection: The night before collection day, residents should place their garbage and recycling containers near the curb, away from the barricades of construction zones for collection – which may be across the street or at the end of the cul-de-sac. If garbage collection trucks are not able to get to your street, due to construction work, they will try to collect the next day, before construction begins in the morning. For more information, call 311
- Neighborhood Engagement: Public Works staff members have been meeting with neighborhood associations to give residents the opportunity to view work zones, meet the contractors and ask questions about work being done in their neighborhoods. For questions or concerns, you may reach the Division of Public Works by calling 311 or 427-8311.