The City of Fort Wayne Street Department have completed their 2021 Leaf Pick Up Program.
To help make leaf pick-up most effective for your neighborhood, please keep the following in mind:
- Rake leaves to the park strip by 7am on the first day of the week when crews will be in your area.
- Don't put leaves in your trash or recycling cart. This is against State of Indiana law.
- Don't burn leaves. It's a violation of City Code and can result in a fine.
- Don't place leaves in the street.
- Don't place leaves in storm drains.
WANT TO SCHEDULE YOUR PICK-UP? YOU CAN!
Just place your leaves in brown paper biodegradable leaf bags, set them at the curb and call 311 to schedule a pick-up.
The leaf bags will be collected within two business days of your call to 311.
Weather conditions or the volume of leaves in a particular area may cause the planned schedule to change. This list of pick-up locations will be updated daily by 3:00 p.m. Call the Leaf Hotline 427-2302 for a daily update or if you have questions contact the Citizens Services Center at 311. For a larger version of this map please click here.
|NOV. 1 - 5||NOV. 8 - 12||NOV 15 - 19|
|NOV 29 - DEC 3||DEC 6 - 10||DEC 13 - 17|
The week of November 22th - 24th will be the catch-up week, if needed.
There will be no leaves collected on the following holidays:
- Thursday, November 11th in recognition of Veteran's Day;
- Thursday November 25th in recognition of Thanksgiving
- Friday, November 26th in recognition of the day after Thanksgiving.
Call 311 to schedule a leaf pickup.