Services offered by the Traffic Engineering Department:
- Traffic Studies & Surveys (Obtaining factual data, analysis of data, recommendations)
- Accident Studies & Collision Diagrams
- Complaint Requests & Investigations
- School Crossing & Safety Studies
- Pedestrian Studies
- Review Building Permit Applications
- Review Proposed Residential, Commercial & Industrial Access Permits
- Amendments to City Traffic Code
- Emergency Detours & Street Closures
- Planning & Design of Traffic Control
To report a street light or alley light out, please call 427-8311 or 311 OR report here on-line. Please provide the pole number located on the yellow verticle tag labeled Street Light, the address of the light and a contact name and number in case there is a problem with the light.
To report trafficor pedestrian signals out, please call the Signal Shop at 311.
To report existing traffic signs down, please call the Sign Shop at 311.