Applications Subject to Review and Existing Banner Application Coordination
2017 Average Daily Traffic Map (ADT) * Updated 5/21/18
Services offered by the Traffic Engineering Department:
- Traffic Studies & Surveys (Obtaining factual data, analysis of data, recommendations)
- Accident Studies & Collision Diagrams
- Complaint Requests & Investigations
- School Crossing & Safety Studies
- Pedestrian Studies
- Review Building Permit Applications
- Review Proposed Residential, Commercial & Industrial Access Permits
- Amendments to City Traffic Code
- Emergency Detours & Street Closures
- Planning & Design of Traffic Control
To report traffic or pedestrian signals out, please call 311.
To report existing traffic signs down, please call 311.