Housing Rights Website:


For information on using Small Claims Courts in Allen County/Fort Wayne - Small claims court information: https://www.allencounty.us/fees-filings-forms/fees-and-costs

National Disability Rights Network: http://www.napas.org/ for a list of local organizations that represent persons with disabilities.

Emergencies: 911

To report nuisances and share safety concerns, call the Fort Wayne Police Department Desk Sergeant: 260-427-1222.

Nuisance fires should be reported to Fort Wayne Fire Department through 911

City-related questions (code violations, trash and recycling problems, street lights out, potholes): 311

Content extracted and revised from: http://www.housingrights.org/renters/pdfs/communitynuisances.pdf