All three of Fort Wayne's Utilities -- Water, Sewer, and Stormwater -- are governed by a set of General Utility Rules and Regulations that have been adopted by the Board of Public Works or Stormwater Management Board. Each Utility may also be affected by resolutions or policies adopted by its governing board.
Included in the Water Utility Rules and Regulations are the following additional policies:
- Policy of the Fort Wayne Board of Public Works Regarding Public and Private Water System Infrastructure and Extension of Water Mains
- Policy and Procedures for Water Service Disconnections - Building Demolitions
- Developer Installed Water Taps
- Temporary Water Meters: Terms and Conditions
- Application for a Temporary Water Meter -- this form may also be found at the top of the page under "On-Line Forms"
- Water Pollution Control Utility Rules and Regulations as amended May 1, 2018 and other policies.
- Fort Wayne Stormwater Utility Rules and Regulations as amended May 1, 2018.
- Tap Repair Policy
- Fort Wayne Water Utility Rules and Regulations and other policies
- Backflow and Cross Connection Control Requirements