Customer Support Office at Citizens Square
Located on the first floor of the Citizens Square Building in Room 130 at 200 E. Berry Street in downtown Fort Wayne. The office is fully accessible for persons with disabilities. City Utilties bills are available in large print or Braille for persons with a visual impairment. Ask for these or other accommodations from Customer Support.
- Hours: open for walk-in customers Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM
- Hours: call-in customers Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM until 5:30 PM.
- By Phone: Call Customer Support at 260-427-1234. English and Spanish speaking representatives are available.
- The wait time to reach Customer Support may be shorter during off-peak times. For quicker service, please call between 7:30 and 8:00 AM or after 5:00 PM Also, Mondays, especially Mondays after long holiday weekends, are extremely busy.
Services Available from Customer Support
Start or terminate water and/or sewer service
- To begin new water service with Fort Wayne City Utilities, please call Customer Support at 260-427-1234 or sign up on-line.
Service turn-ons are completed as appointments are available.
Bill payment agreements/arrangements
Utility account information