Looking for information to share with your neighborhood or community group? City Utilities has developed a series of pre-written articles on topics of interest to neighborhood residents that you may download for use on a neighborhood website, in a neighborhood newsletter or in other neighborhood publications. We only ask that you give credit to Fort Wayne City Utilities as the source of the information contained in the article.
If you have questions or need more information about any of the topics shown below please contact City Utilities at (260) 427-2683.
- Stormwater Drainage Responsibilities
- Are You a Water Polluter?
- Go Paperless with City Utilities
- What to Expect During Construction in Your Neighborhood
- Preparing for Heavy Precipitation
- Protect Yourself From Sewer Backups
- Public Fire Protection Moves to Water Utility Bill
- The Word on Wipes: Rethinking What We Flush
- Preparing Your Plumbing for Winter
- Be a Storm Drain Steward
- What is Sediment Pollution?
- Cold Weather Tips From Fort Wayne City Utilities
- Preventing Mercury Pollution
- Polite Pet Ownership is Picking Up
- Only Rain in the Storm Drain
- Where Does My Drinking Water Come From?
- Cease the Grease
- Car Care for Pollution Prevention
- Water leak detection
- What is a CSO?
- Preventing CSOs
- What is stormwater pollution?
Garage & Yard Resources