Fort Wayne City Code and its ordinances are electronically housed in the Library system of the American Legal Publishing Corporation. This system requires an initial link into the system before individual codes and ordinances may be viewed. Once your computer has linked into the system, your computer should retain the access cookies and you will be able to link directly to individual code pages.
Please follow the steps shown below to make your initial link with the American Legal Library system. There is no fee associated with this.
- Click on this link: http://amlegal.com/
- Click on the heading, "Library", which is one of five headings at the top of the page.
- Select the state of "Indiana".
- Select the city of "Fort Wayne".
- You have the option of choosing "frames" or "no frames". "Frames" seems to work best.
- In the left panel are listed chapters of the Code. Click the "+" sign next to the section in which you are interested, e.g. Title XV: Land Usage.
- In the drop-down menu, you will see the chapters pertaining to that section. Click on the chapter in which you are interested. Once that page opens, add that page to your "Favorites" and you will be able to go directly to it from this time on.